All room at the Cerna Bouda Hotel are equipped with private bathroom facilities, a satellite TV, free wireless internet access, and telephone.Additional services include a currency exchange, safe at the reception, children's playground, and the hotel ski slope. You can use free transport of your luggage from the upper cable car station, buy small souvenirs, and rent bicycles.
HOTEL ČERNÁ BOUDA Gastronomy
The price includes breakfast buffet. The hotel also features a nice restaurant where you can enjoy meals of both Czech and international cuisine and the Giant Mountains specialties. In summer, you can sit on the terrace with spectacular views of the Giant Mountains. Refreshments are offered at the Cernohorske Bistro. Alcoholic and soft drinks are provided at the bar.
HOTEL ČERNÁ BOUDA Reception
Check-in: from 14:00
Check-out: to 11:00
Cards accepted at this property
HOTEL ČERNÁ BOUDA Accessibility
Access to the hotel is provided via cable car from Janské Lázně. In summer season there is a possibility to get to the hotel by personal car to the hotel. Luggage pick-up from the upper station is FREE of charge. Distance from the upper station to the hotel is about 500 m.
- there is no car access to the hotel in winter
- parking is possible at the lower station of the cableway, the price is 60,- CZK per car and day
- cableway operates daily from 8:30 to 16:00 and at 17:30 there is last individual ride (cableway operates according to weather conditions)
- price of the cableway is not included in hotel price
- for FREE luggage pick-up please contact our hotel reception in advance, tel: + 420 499 875 360
possibility of transportation to the hotel by personal car including parking and entrance permits (limited numbers) in to national park is needed (reservation required), price is 70,- CZK/car and day
- for reservation of permits please contact the hotel reception in advance, tel.: + 420-499 875 360 or make notice with your reservation request
HOTEL ČERNÁ BOUDA Neighbourhood
The hotel location is an ideal starting point for exploration of the surrounding area, for downhill and cross-country skiing in the ski resort of Cerna Hora (Black Mountain) with 12 tows and 2 ski lifts. You can take a trip to nearby world-famous Janske Lazne, Pec pod Snezkou, the highest mountain in the Czech Republic Snezka, the peat bog, the source of the Labe and the Labe Meadow, and the Pancava Waterfall - the largest waterfall in the country. There is a large number of bike paths.
HOTEL ČERNÁ BOUDA Additional information
Cots are available free of charge.